State Research Center of Russia - Central Scientific & Research Institute "Elektropribor"
16th SAINT PETERSBURG INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
ON INTEGRATED NAVIGATION SYSTEMS
25-27 May 2009, Saint Petersburg, Russia
SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL OF THE RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
ON THE PROBLEMS OF MOTION CONTROL AND NAVIGATION
INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC ASSOCIATION - ACADEMY OF NAVIGATION AND MOTION CONTROL (ANMC)
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICS AND ASTRONAUTICS (AIAA)
INSTITUTE OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS (IEEE), USA
L'ASSOCIATION AÉRONAUTIQUE ET ASTRONAUTIQUE DE FRANCE (AAAF)
L'INSTITUT FRANÇAIS DE NAVIGATION (IFN)
DEUTSCHE GESSELSCHAFT FUR ORTUNG UND NAVIGATION (DGON)
(GERMAN INSTITUTE OF NAVIGATION)
RUSSIAN FOUNDATION FOR BASIC RESEARCH (RFBR)
The Conference fee is:
For students and post-graduates the conference fee is reduced to 50%:
- $350 if it is paid before 1 April 2009
- $400 if the payment is made after 1 April 2009
The Conference fee includes:
- $175 if it is paid before 1 April 2009
- $200 if the payment is made after 1 April 2009.
- all Sessions,
- one copy of the Conference Proceedings,
- lunches, coffee breaks during the three days of the Conference,
- transportation from/to the airport,
- daily transportation to the Conference from the hotels,
- a sight-seeing guided bus tour of Saint Petersburg,
that payment for the Business Invitation formalities via the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia is not included
in the Conference fee.
The Conference fee can be paid:
- by bank transfer,
- by credit cards at the registration desk in St. Petersburg.
Cheques are not accepted for payment
Payment by bank transfer
The conference fee to our bank, please use the Bank Details indicated below:
JSC "Bank VTB North-West"
S.W.I.F.T. CODE: ICSPRU2P
38 Nevsky Avenue, Saint Petersburg, 191011, Russia
Transit Account N 40702840637000005351
30 Malaya Posadskaya St., Concern CSRI Elektropribor, JSC
- Please indicate the code 16ICINS and the conferee's name in the bank document
- Note that commission and charges of our Bank and correspondent banks are paid by the conference participants
- To confirm the money transfer please report the bank document number by e-mail, fax or by phone
that commission and charges of our Bank and correspondent banks are paid by the conference participants
♦ in support of the money transfer please let us know the bank document number
by e-mail, or fax.
Payment by credit card
The following credit cards are accepted:
♦ EuroCard/MasterCard, edc/Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, Diners Club.
Note: in this case the conferees pay $400
(students, post-graduates $200
State Research Center of the RF CSRI Elektropribor,
|Margarita V. Grishina -
||Member of the Organizing Committee,
Leader of the Conference Working Group
30, Malaya Posadskaya St., St. Petersburg,
Tel: +7(812) 499 81 18, +7(812) 499 81 57
Fax: +7(812) 232 33 76