International Workshop Navigation and Motion Control (NMC 2021)
The international workshop Navigation and Motion Control (NMC) is organized by the State Research Center of the Russian Federation – Concern CSRI Elektropribor with the support of ITMO University. It will be held on September 20-24, 2021 at the Test Center of Elektropribor located at the shore of Ladoga Lake (Leningrad Oblast, Priozersky District, Cape Cheryomukhin).
The aim of the workshop is to provide an overview of new technologies in navigation and motion control. The program includes tutorials on modern navigation and control systems as well as hardware design problems, which will be delivered both by the leading Russian and foreign scientists and young scientists.
A cultural and entertainment program is also provided. The workshop language is English.
- Gyroscopic systems
- Applied problems of navigation and motion control
- Sensors for navigation and control systems
- MEMS sensors, systems, and technologies
- Data ocessing in navigation systems
- Integrated and satellite navigation systems
- Control theory and control systems
- Electronic and electromechanical devices of navigation and
You are kindly invited to take part in the NMC 2021!
O. A. Stepanov, Dr.Sc., Prof.
Concern CSRI Elektropribor, JSC, ITMO University, St. Petersburg, Russia
S. G. Revnivykh, Cand. Sc.
Reshetnev Information Satellite Systems Corporation, JSC, Russia
N. Terekhov, Dr.Sc., Prof.
Saint-Petersburg State University, Russia
G. F. Trommer, Prof., PhD
Institute of Systems Optimization of Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany, ITMO University
Yu. V. Filatov, Dr.Sc., Prof.
St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University LETI, Russia
M. S. Finkelshtein, Dr.Sc., Prof.
Department of Mathematical Statistics University of the Free State, Republic of South Africa
I. B. Furtat, Dr. Sc.
Institute of Control Sciences RAS, St. Petersburg , Russia
M. V. Basin, Prof., PhD.
Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Yu. A. Litvinenko, Cand. Sc.
Concern CSRI Elektropribor, JSC, ITMO University, St. Petersburg ,Russia
· STATE RESEARCH CENTER OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION - CONCERN CSRI ELEKTROPTINOR, JSC
· ITMO UNIVERSITY
· INTERNATIONAL LABORATORY «INTEGRATED NAVIGATION AND ATTITUDE REFERENCE SYSTEMS»
· INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC ASSOCIATION – ACADEMY OF NAVIGATION AND MOTION CONTROL
· ST. PETERSBURG GROUP OF THE RUSSIAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE ON AUTOMATIC CONTROL
· ST. PETERSBURG ELECTROTECHNICAL UNIVERSITY «LETI»
1 August 2021 – Deadline for abstract submission
20 August 2021 – Notification of authors on including the paper in the workshop program
16 September 2021 – Deadline for full paper submission
20 - 24 September 2021 – The Workshop
A fee is to be paid only for food and beverage
To participate in the workshop, send the paper title and authors to the Organizing Committee before August 1 and submit the abstract in English (~150-300 words) before August 1.
1. Text of the paper abstract should be prepared in English and submitted ONLINEto the Organizing Committee via Conference Management System CoMS-Elektropribor at http://comsep.ru
2. Visit the site of the system «CoMS-ELEKTROPRIBOR»: http://comsep.ru
3. From the list of events select:“The international workshop Navigation and Motion Control (NMC2019)”
4. Enter your Virtual Office, to create and submit your paper abstract.
5. On page Main you will see the list of actions you can do now. Get acquainted with them.
6. Using the link «My papers» go to page «My papers»
7. Press button «Create new abstract/paper».
8. Fill in the fields: «Text», «Keywords» and «Authors».
9. After completion of fields Text, Keywords and data of all the Authors save your abstract/paper by pressing button “Save as abstract/paper”
The paper number (N) will be assigned by the system to your abstract/paper, and it will appear in your List of abstracts/papers
10. Upload the file of your abstract/paper.
ATTENTION! The content of field «Text» of the abstract and the text of the uploaded file of the abstract should be the same!
We look forward to your paper abstract submission!