The journal is published by
The journal has been published since 1993 and distributed abroad since 1995.
- State Research Center of the Russian Federation – Concern CSRI Elektropribor, JSC
- Academy of Navigation and Motion Control – the public association of the leading researchers from Russia and abroad.
The editorial board of the journal includes outstanding Russian and foreign scientists. The editorial board is headed by the General Director of Concern CSRI Elektropribor, doctor of sciences, professor, academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences V.G. Peshekhonov.
The journal presents peer-reviewed articles by Russian and foreign scientists on the theory and application of gyroscopic systems and sensors, inertial, satellite and other navigation systems; new methods and algorithms of navigational data processing; proceedings of the Russian and international conferences; book reviews.
The journal is published in Russian. Contents and abstracts are provided in Russian and English.
Four issues per year are published.
To submit an article, please contact
- Concern CSRI Elektropribor, JSC
- 30, Malaya Posadskaya str.,
- 197046 St. Petersburg, Russia
- Margarita Grishina, Head of Scientific and technical information department
- Phone: +7(812) 499-82-93,
- Fax: +7(812) 232 33 76,
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.