Unified periscope complex Parus-98E
The complex is designed for:
- all round surveillance of near-water surface and airspace at day, twilight and nighttime;
- surface, air, and land target detection;
- ranging of the observed sea, air and land targets;
- determination of target bearing;
- measuring of target relative bearings and elevations;
- signal reception from GPS and GLONASS satellite navigation systems.
Periscope complex Parus-98E consists of an attack periscope and a multi-purpose nonpenetrating-type periscope (optronic mast).
The attack periscope comprises:
- visual optical channel
- night TV channel
The multi-purpose periscope comprises:
- TV channel
- thermal imaging (infrared) channel
- laser range-finding channel
- antenna system for reception of signals from satellite navigation systems
Each periscope includes:
- system of line-of-sight gyroscopic stabilization
- audio and video information documenting (recording) system
- hydraulic hoisting device
- radar and radio aids signal detection equipment (Warner)
The articles can be supplied as a whole complete set or separately.