IAG SYMPOSIUM ON TERRESTRIAL GRAVIMETRY:
STATIC AND MOBILE MEASUREMENTS
12-15 April 2016
Saint Petersburg, Russia
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARING PLENARY PAPERS
FOR PUBLICATION IN THE SYMPOSIUM PROCEEDINGS
The Symposium Proceedings (full texts of plenary and poster papers) will be published before the beginning of the Symposium in English.
The Symposium Proceedings will comprise the texts of all the papers included in the Symposium program.
Symposium Proceedings will be indexed in Scopus.
1. The paper texts (in English) prepared according to the requirements below should be submitted to the Organizing Committee ONLINE via the Conference Management System CoMS-Elektropribor.
2. The total length of the plenary paper should be 8-10 pages in A4 format.
3. The deadline for paper file submission for publication is 25 December 2015.
ATTENTION: Files of the papers are NOT accepted by e-mail!
Instructions for preparing paper text
In order to unify texts of the papers in Symposium Proceedings, please follow the instructions below:
1. The paper title should be given in CAPITAL bold letters. Author’s name and initials
Organization, city, country
Degree and position should be given in footnote (at the bottom of the page)
Phone number and postal address can be indicated at author’s will.
Leave 1.5 line spaces and indicate the following details for each author:
2. The paper should be preceded by 3-5 key words and a summary of about 1000 characters (not words!) typed in italics.
3. General guidelines for the paper text:
typeset the text using a computer in Word for Windows;
the format of the typeset page must be 160x240 mm;
make 25 mm margins on the top, left and right;
the paper text should be typed single spaced;
use Times New Roman font, size 10 pt for the main body of the text; size 9 pt for the summary and references;
for formulas use the Equation 3.0 Editor, font Times New Roman or Symbol, size 10; for subscripts and superscripts - size 8; Roman letters should be typed in italics, Greek letters - Roman type;
insert illustrations, where necessary, using computer graphics in one of raster formats, preferably bmp with the colour depth of 1 bit;
photographs should be presented in the raster format tif or jpg (do not use colour pictures as publication will have only gray-scale figures); all the components in the illustrations should be clear, inscriptions should be easily readable.
4. References should be formatted according to the following Recommendations
We look forward to submission of your paper file for publication.
Organizing Committee of the TG-SMM 2016