30th Saint Petersburg International Conference on Integrated Navigation Systems
The 30th Saint Petersburg International Conference on Integrated Navigation Systems will be held by the State Research Center of the Russian Federation - Concern Central Scientific and Research Institute Elektropribor, JSC, on 29-31 May 2023.
This year the Conference will be held in a mixed format combining in-person and virtual participation of the audience and speakers.
This annual Conference has become a traditional event for scientists and engineers from all over the world involved in gyroscopy, satellite navigation and integrated systems to share the results of their investigations and discuss prospects for the future.
Chair: Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Prof. V. Peshekhonov - Russia
Members: Academician of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Prof. W. Bao – China
Dr. I. Belokonov - Russia
Prof. Yu. Wu – China
Dr. A. Golovan - Russia
Dr. Yu. Litmanovich - Russia
Dr. D. Koshaev - Russia
Dr. B. Rivkin - Russia
Dr. A. Sokolov - Russia
Corr. Member of the RAS - O. Stepanov - Russia
Prof. G. Trommer – Germany
Dr. G. Schmidt - USA
Chair: O.Yashnikova – Russia
Members: D.Taranovskiy, Ph.D. - Russia
E. Istomina - Russia
Yu. Litvinenko, Ph.D. - Russia
T. Panich – Russia
Yating Zhang - China
Kaiyi Zhang - China
30 January 2023 - deadline for abstract submission.
1 March 2023
30 March 2023 - preliminary program available on Conference website.
30 April 2023 - deadline for submission of papers included in the Conference Program and prepared as per IEEE Xplore guidelines.
01 February 2023 - 30 April 2023 - ONLINE registration of the Conference participants.
TENTATIVE CONFERENCE TOPICS
Other topics can be added.
Each topic covers the following aspects:
The Conference does not cover the issues related to military and technical cooperation, development of military technologies and weapons.
The Conference program includes plenary and poster papers.
Invited papers and Panel Discussion are scheduled.
All presentations at the Conference will be held in Russian or English and will be simultaneously translated.
please note that the currency of the conference fee has changed.
The Conference fee is $450 if paid before 15 April 2023 and $500 if paid after 15 April 2023.
For students and post-graduates the Conference fee is reduced by 50%: $225 (before 15 April) and $250 (after 15 April).The fee includes the conference materials, airport transfer to and from a hotel, transfer from the recommended hotels to the Conference venue, sight-seeing guided tour of Saint Petersburg, daily lunches and coffee breaks during three Conference days, the banquet (on 30 May), transfer to the banquet and from the banquet to the recommended hotels.
Deadline of the registration fee payment for authors – April 15, 2023.
For authors who comply with all the conditions and dates, the paper texts will be included in the Conference Proceedings and hosted in the IEEEXplore library, and also will be submitted for indexing in citation database Scopus.
Paying the conference fee, the participant agrees with the conference conditions posted on the website.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARING PAPER ABSTRACTS
Text of the paper abstract of 600 words should be prepared in English and submitted ONLINE to the Conference Organizing Committee via Conference Management System CoMS-Elektropribor at http://comsep.ru
Abstract submission deadline is 30 January 2023.
The abstract should state the goal, principal points and conclusions of the study.
Avoid abbreviations unless commonly accepted ones (e.g. GPS, GLONASS, etc.).
The use of references, figures, and formulas is not recommended.
When preparing the abstract please comply with the following requirements:
Typeset the text using a computer in Word for Windows in A4 format with Times New Roman font and 12 pt size;
After 5 mm indentation typeset the following for each author:
AUTHOR’S FAMILY NAME PRECEDED BY INITIALS OF HIS/HER FIRST NAME(S) (IN CAPITAL LETTERS),
organization name, address, telephone number and E-mail (in Italics);
paper title (in bold letters)
Below the paper abstract text please indicate the contact person’s details for communication with the Organizing Committee, if any questions arise:
- Form of address (Dr., Prof., Mr., Ms.), full name,
- telephone number and E-mail address.
Abstracts not complying with the above requirements or sent by e-mail will not be accepted by the Organizing Committee and will not be considered by the Program Committee!
We look forward to your paper abstract submission
and will be glad to welcome you at our conference!
Guidelines for preparing and submission paper
Before sending the article, please make sure that the text is original: it does not contain copying, self-plagiarism and other plagiary elements. Note that the article will be rejected if more than 15% unethical borrowing is detected in the text.
1. Full texts of plenary and poster papers (in English) will be published in IEEE Xplore.
2. Full texts of plenary and poster papers (in English) will be indexed in Scopus, an international citation database.
3. The paper texts (in English) prepared according to the requirements below should be submitted to the Organizing Committee ONLINE via the Conference Management System CoMS-Elektropribor.
ATTENTION: Files of the papers are NOT accepted by e-mail!
4. The total length of the plenary paper should be 8-10 pages in A4 format.
The total length of the poster paper should be 2-4 pages in A4 format.
5. In order to format your paper text in accordance with the IEEE Xplore guidelines, you should use a special style template ”Original styles’ template.doc”.
It is filled with the text which gives an example of your paper formatting by build-in styles.
6. The deadline for paper file submission for publication is 30 April 2023.
Registration of the Conference participants is carried out ONLINE via the Conference Management System CoMS-Elektropribor (http://comsep.ru).
1. If you are the System User, enter the CoMS-ELEKTROPRIBOR using your PIN and Password. Forgotten PIN and Password can be retrieved through the System using link “Forgot password?
2. If you were not registered in the CoMS earlier, please register in the System:
- Using the link «New user» go to page «New User»;
- Fill in the fields of the Registration Form offered to you;
- Get acquainted with the conditions of the End User License Agreement;
- Confirm, if so, that you have got acquainted with the End User License Agreement and accept its conditions;
- Press button «Register», to get your PIN to enter the System. You will be notified of your registration in the System by - MAIL. ATTENTION: to secure your PIN and Password confidence, please indicate your E-MAIL address correctly.
4. Enter your Virtual Office.
5. Select tab “My participation”.
6. Register for the 30th ICINS.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Conference!
REGISTRATION via the CoMS-Elektropribor (http://comsep.ru)
Concern CSRI Elektropribor, JSC
30, Malaya Posadskaya Ul., St. Petersburg,
Tel: +7(812) 499 81 18
+7(812) 499 82 67
Fax: +7(812) 232 33 76