The international workshop Navigation and Motion Control (NMC) is organized by the State Research Center of the Russian Federation – Concern CSRI Elektropribor with the support of ITMO University. It will be held on September 23–27, 2019 at the Test Center of Elektropribor located at the shore of Ladoga Lake (Leningrad Oblast, Priozersky District, Cape Cheryomukhin).
The aim of the workshop is to provide an overview of new technologies in navigation and motion control. The program includes tutorials on modern navigation and control systems as well as hardware design problems, which will be delivered both by the leading Russian and foreign scientists and young scientists.
A cultural and entertainment program is also provided. The workshop language is English.
- Gyroscopic systems
- Applied problems of navigation and motion control
- Sensors for navigation and control systems
- MEMS sensors, systems, and technologies
- Data processing in navigation systems
- Integrated and satellite navigation systems
- Control theory and control systems
- Electronic and electromechanical devices of navigation and
The 26th Saint Petersburg International Conference on Integrated Navigation Systems will be held by the State Research Center of the Russian Federation - Concern Central Scientific and Research Institute Elektropribor, JSC, on 27-29 May 2019.